Monday, September 21, 2009

Do what we can!


I have to get use to the quietness and emptiness. It's a week of farewell. I sent off Serena on 15/9 and Adeline on 17/9 at KLIA. Edwin went back to Singapore the following day.

As a mother looking back, I am so happy. My five wonderful children moving on with God at the centre of their lives. Amazing! God has been so good. I just cannot stop thanking Him and just want to say, "I love You, God! Thank you."

I just taught the Youth of the church on the topic "Do what we can". Reflecting, I believe this is just what I have been teaching my children all this while. Use what abilities we have & not fret / complain over the ones we do not have and focus upon what we can do & not upon what we can't do. The most important is giving our utmost for the Highest. Do we UNDERSTAND what God expects in regard to our abilities? He has given us His best, so what is our response to His love???

For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have(2 Corinthians 8:12). Let's not be ashamed of even the smallest ability God has given us. We have to believe He knows what is best for us. We must use our abilities no matter how small. We can ALL do something! Each one will have to give an account of himself to God one day. Will He be able to tell us 'Well done, good and faithful servant!' Or 'You wicked, lazy servant!'.

To my dear children and Youth, let us do everything as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Love you and God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment